Don’t forget to come on out for the Third Annual Spar for the Spurtle Cook-off tomorrow.
What: Watch our three Spar for the Spurtle finalists battle it out in our very own kitchen ‘stadium’ to see who will represent Bob’s Red Mill in the Golden Spurtle World Porridge Championship in Scotland this October
When: August 16th, 2013 from 2 pm to 3 pm
Where: Bob’s Red Mill Whole Grain Store
5000 SE International Way
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Reasons why you should come:
- It’s better than sitting behind your desk.
- It’s certainly more fun than watching soap operas.
- It’s free.
- It’s something entertaining that you can do with your kids.
- There will be a bagpiper and a banjo player.
- Bob will be there and he loves meeting people.
- You might get to taste some of the dishes.
- You can stock up on Bob’s Red Mill ingredients from our bulk bins while you’re here.
- We have A/C.
- How many times in your life can you say that you watched someone use a spurtle? I thought so. One more item checked off your bucket list.
- It makes a great story.